Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

__Bayonetta__

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyBat

BillyBat

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm

__Bayonetta__ Bayonetta

Genre: Action
Developer: Platinum Games (Team Little Angels)
Sega (they just did the PS3 port... and published it)

I know it's not new, but for everyone who hasn't tried it yet.. you should. It's awsome.

Trailer

Some gameplay (spoiler free, don't worries)

Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

gah, I still have to get this X3 only one thing I could say is that it's a bit silly how probably 50% of the players got the game just because of the main characters' appearance X3 kind of like Tomb Raider
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
BillyBat

BillyBat

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Sparky the chu wrote:
gah, I still have to get this X3 only one thing I could say is that it's a bit silly how probably 50% of the players got the game just because of the main characters' appearance X3 kind of like Tomb Raider

hehe, I agree with that.

I obtained it because Hideki Kamiya directed it. The same director of Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe Razz
Back to top Go down
DrayVonGoff

DrayVonGoff

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:10 am

I got this game, and played it through a couple of months ago. It was fun, but a bit frustrating for me, as I'm not too good at these stylish combo beat 'em up games X3 too much going on for my brain to comprehend!
It was alright though, the boss fights were particularly entertaining, most especially that one out at sea, and the final boss. That horrible cover of Fly Me to the Moon did my head in the amount of times it was repeated throughout the game. The music was decent otherwise. I didn't like the film reel/frame cutscenes to begin with, as I thought they were irritating, but after playing through, I found them to be better than most of the properly done cutscenes. Also, am I one of the few who dislike when cutscenes keep showing off how amazing and awesome and epic the fighting is when your not in control?

About the sexual aspect of the game.. Bayonetta is weird in that she is and she isn't good looking X3 I think it probably is as blatently look at me 'I'm a chick with crazy curves!' as Lara Croft, but the game does try to be female empowering at spots. what probably let it down was the strange story and the likelihood that the people who worked on and developed the game were mostly men.

anyway, worth a rent at the very least.
Back to top Go down
BillyBat

BillyBat

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 am

Yeah, some find that this game is not their cup of tea.

For me all that negative stuff didn't bother me at all. I had in mind that it's developed by Platinum Games (before known as Clover Studio). Those guys tend to always go "over the top" in every sense of the word xD. I mean look at Viewtiful Joe, so... "over the top" so "japanese". Some love it, some hate it. For me, I love it Smile

Also the difficulty is extreme. When playing on hard difficulty, it IS hard. I'm trying to obtain platinum medals on all chapters and man it is hard. Although I loved how easy is to select and play a single chapter whenever you want, so you don't have to play again all the chapters from the start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

__Bayonetta__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Bayonetta__   __Bayonetta__ Empty

Back to top Go down

__Bayonetta__
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Microsoft :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: