Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

Super Mario Bros. Crossover Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 am

I found this game on Newgrounds, and I got addicted immediately.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416

if you want to give it try, go and try, you won't regret it.

I relised that I didn't explain anything about it, Silly my. Ok take Super Mario brothers and then add in the ability to play as Link, Mega man, Samus, some guy from Contra, and the guy from Castlevania. this game has all 8-4 levels from the first SMB for the NES. I love it. also it's ment to be played with a game pad, Keyboard works too/

Last edited by Kiutogi on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot added Info.)
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm

I was going to play it, but it never loaded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Then you might need to try and load it harder. It's a epic cross over game, I'm fun with the Keyboard, but probably would have been better with a game pad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. Crossover
Page 1 of 1