Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let There Be Scouse!

Go down 
+2
ndoto
TGLucario475
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TGLucario475

Let There Be Scouse! Empty
PostSubject: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Huzah! Before I start, I'd like to be thankful I tabbed to Preview and not send, but anyway, you can thank Sparky the Chu for me finding this place, advertising journals FTW.

And with that out of the way, I'm just saying hello to everyone, as I can't be bothered copy/pasting the same information that's on my FurAffinity profile. xD

TGLucario475/Sparky15756
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:13 am

Hiya! Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum! :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
TGLucario475

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:34 am

Thankies! Don't worry, I shall update my profile soonish. xD
Back to top Go down
rpgfurry

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay. Unfortunately, the free cookies haven't arrived yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:04 am

Yes, welcome to the asylum, we all shall welcome and hug you with our crazy game loving Nuclear powered arms.
oh and Rpgfurry, the cookies arn't here cause no one as been willing to make them yet. *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
TGLucario475

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:24 am

Kiutogi wrote:
Yes, welcome to the asylum, we all shall welcome and hug you with our crazy game loving Nuclear powered arms.
oh and Rpgfurry, the cookies arn't here cause no one as been willing to make them yet. *wink wink*

Well screw your Nuclear powered arms, I've got a GIANT ROCK! It's a rock and it's giant!!! o.o
Back to top Go down
ceonn

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:12 am

Welcome to the forum. the sheer awesomeness in this place will keep you here for eternity. So yes, you are trapped here now. It's a good kinda trapped though! you know, not the bad kind. and- *shot*
Back to top Go down
TGLucario475

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:01 pm

ceonn wrote:
Welcome to the forum. the sheer awesomeness in this place will keep you here for eternity. So yes, you are trapped here now. It's a good kinda trapped though! you know, not the bad kind. and- *shot*

Oh no, what ever shall I do? *breaks the 4th wall and escapes*

Sonic X reference FTW Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smallbr

Smallbr

PostSubject: Scouse liverpool.   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:43 am

Assuming by the word Scouse I would say your from Liverpool.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
TGLucario475

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Smallbr wrote:
Assuming by the word Scouse I would say your from Liverpool.

Welcome.

Of course! It's just a two-part title switch, as on another forum I used Yiff instead of scouse. ^^

(Yes, I also lurk, so sue me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let There Be Scouse!   Let There Be Scouse! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let There Be Scouse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Staff Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: