Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Kay (DS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyTheCat128

BillyTheCat128

Legend of Kay (DS) Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Kay (DS)   Legend of Kay (DS) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Well, to anyone who saw my PS2 review of this game... I knew I said I wasn't sure if it was cancelled or not but I can say that it's definitly released!

I went into the mediamarket and saw Legend of Kay for the Nintendo DS! =3
The only thing I can't tell you if it's a good game or not.
I played the PS2 version and it was a great game, but I haven't tested the DS version yet.
What I've seen from the screenshots on the back: The game is in 3D allright! X3

Though, I'll keep you guys informed with a review once I've tested this little bugger! =3
Back to top Go down
http://billythecat128.deviantart.com
Mackilla

Mackilla

Legend of Kay (DS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Kay (DS)   Legend of Kay (DS) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Really? That's just adorable. I can't find Legend of Kay for PS2 anywhere but Amazon, and that place is f*cked up. Prices start at 1 cent or 10,000,000,000 dollars because people are retarded enough to make their computer work for them.

Thanks God that they will have this In Game Stop when it comes out.

I also saw a new Paper Mario game there, love the series. Except the original is the only one I found worth it, then when they started breaking the fourth wall and admitting they're paper and sh*t. it got stupid. They emphasize the fact they're paper is what pisses me off, PM 1 was just a normal RPG, no emphasis on the paper thing.

I wonder how they make it work with dual screen... haven't caught on to that part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/

Legend of Kay (DS)
Page 1 of 1