A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

L4D/L4D2

Go down 

Greatest Zombie Series of all time?
Yes.
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil is Better.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Whats L4D?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

PostSubject: L4D/L4D2   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Is it the greatest zombie game of all time, I think so, how about you.
If so Post your Loves, If not, give an opinion if you want. Also we would lke to know which one is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ndoto

PostSubject: Re: L4D/L4D2   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Sadly, I feel like I haven't played enough Resident Evil to give a truly balanced opinion! I played a couple hours into Resident Evil 4 and enjoyed it, but haven't gotten any further; I also played the demo for Resident Evil 5 and was looking forward to trying the cooperative campaign with a friend, but never got around to it.

That being said, I *LOVE* L4D2. I really need to play more often! It's one of the funnest co-op games I think I've played in a LOOOONG time. L4D/L4D2 have a lot to offer, and they definitely get my vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ndoto
Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: L4D/L4D2   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Ndoto, I sent you a Xbox Live Friend Invite, If your ever up to playing some RE5 if you got it, and some L4D2, just send me an Invite when I am on, or if you want me to I can send you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai-kun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: L4D/L4D2   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

I do agree with this ^^
Resident Evil is awesome too, but they have diverted too far from the Zombie game category with their parasites, who can think, talk and speak. That is just not the same -.-

And L4D (haven't played 2) puts the real survival feeling to it, when you have to work togehter just to survive ^^ No fancy puzzles or deep plots. Just kill or be killed X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: L4D/L4D2   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 am

My friend is dressing up as Ellis for Halloween

"Grabbin' a GEE-tar!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D/L4D2   

Back to top Go down

L4D/L4D2