A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

And then there was Damien

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damienfox

PostSubject: And then there was Damien   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 am

Good evening, finally getting a chance to make my introduction here. I'm Damienfox, some of you may recognize the name or icon from other places... Annnd yeah. Sparky brought this place up to me and I figured why not! I like gaming, I like Sparky, and I like gaming. :3 I'm a console gamer, and I primarily play RPGs. My collection is by and large mostly PS2 games and older, but a lot of that is because I can't really afford to buy new games right now. Otherwise my Wii would have much more going on for it, and I'd probably have a 360 and PS3. Lessee... Well, it'd take forever to name off every game in my collection, so I'll just stick with the consoles I currently own..

Nintendo
Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy(Original model), Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite

Sega
Master System, Genesis, CDX, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear

Sony
Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation Portable

And while I technically don't own an Xbox, I do hold my brother's perpetually, and given that I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot I even have it, I could technically count that I suppose.

I think that's everything... Anyway, pleasure to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky the chu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Damien   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 pm

and a damien is here too! ^.^ welcome buddy! this place is becoming bigger and bigger ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shingaming.forumotion.com
Damienfox

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Damien   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah it is! Tis a good thing. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Damien   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Your character is a fox with black fur O_O my cat looked like that and was also named damien O_O

Weird coincidences O_O.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Damien   

Back to top Go down

And then there was Damien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Staff Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: