Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I wanna be the guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

I wanna be the guy Empty
PostSubject: I wanna be the guy   I wanna be the guy EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I found out about this game thanks to my friend DT. This game is a sort of tribute to old games with a lot of references and guest stars from very old games. The main particularity of this game is how HARD it is! you never know what's gonna happen and you'll have to try different areas several times before pulling them off ^^ here's a little trailer, I suggest it to all the 2d action/platform game lovers of the forum ^^

Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
TealGale

TealGale

I wanna be the guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna be the guy   I wanna be the guy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 am

I've played this game once or twice before. Honestly....I gave up after a few hours in.

The most I've seen of this game's later material is through "Let's Plays!" on youtube and other things of that nature. ...Suffice it to say, these videos were chock full of gratuitous spewing of expletives and well-deserved groans of frustration. Razz

It was fun at first until it got a little irritating. This is definitely a game for gamers looking to punish themselves Razz
Back to top Go down

I wanna be the guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Freeware Games-
Jump to: