Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Official] Super Street Fighter 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

[Official] Super Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 pm

[Official] Super Street Fighter 4 Super-street-fighter-4-logo

Genre: Fighting Game
Publisher: Capcom

trailer:

The renewed version of Street Fighter 4 will be here in a few weeks. will you get it ? the amount of new characters is enough for me to buy it...giving the old version away I can get the new one for a cheap price anyway ^^

give out your opinions!
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
Vox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Has anyone seen the new char, Hakan? Most epic character ever.
Back to top Go down
KorialFox

KorialFox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

As for me, I don't know if in PS3 store wouldn't be any upgrade, I see little expensive to pay same game two times, even with new things, it's a good strategy to get money.
As for me, I play Tekken Dark Resurrection Online from playstation store, since it is cheapest and smoothest fighting game on PS3. I haven't played Street Fighter, but I would be staying tuned to PSstore and don't buy extension yet>
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com
Vox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 pm

You know, I thought so too, but...everything's different. Twice as many stages, everyone has a second ultra, plus they're selling it at a cheaper price then a normal new game. It's gotten great reviews too.
Back to top Go down
KorialFox

KorialFox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:36 pm

If you are a real fan of the game, then it is good buy for you of course.
As for me, mere mortal, I would rather try new Just Cause or save some for upcomming titles.
And if you are fan of fighting games, I can also suggest Tekken DR Online, as I mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com
DMS

DMS

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

KorialFox wrote:
If you are a real fan of the game, then it is good buy for you of course.
As for me, mere mortal, I would rather try new Just Cause or save some for upcomming titles.
And if you are fan of fighting games, I can also suggest Tekken DR Online, as I mentioned before.

It's going to carry like...a 40 dollar price tag for an explosion of content. Say you trade the game in or sell it online. Let's round down and say you get 10 bucks for it.

That makes the game 30.

Let's look at a common job. Let's say you make 12 bucks an hour. So you work three hours, you can afford to purchase the game.

Let's for this example look at how long most fighting games last. (Hundreds of hours if you play online.) But to just do all the offline stuff, finish the story with every character, unlock pictures and all that junk. Let's just call it 20 hours as a guesstimate.

You can't afford -not- to pick up Super Street Fighter IV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Super Street Fighter 4   [Official] Super Street Fighter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Official] Super Street Fighter 4
Page 1 of 1