A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vox is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vox

PostSubject: Vox is here!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Vox. This forum should be very interesting. A bunch of vores and furries in a place with no vore and furry topics, just video games. So, I'm gonna drop the character, character description and all that.

Ah, videogames. How I love thee. Growing up in Baltimore, going outside was dangerous, so I was made a video game addict by circumstance. Hooray! My first console was a Sega Saturn with Virtua Fighter as my first game. It only grew from there.

What kind of games do I like? Well, lemme list

Fighting games. I LOVE them. 2D fighters like KOF will always have a place in my heart (and my mugen roster). I love 3D fighters as well, though to be fair, it'd be shorter to name the list of fighting games I DON'T like as opposed to those I do.

RPGs. Certain ones only, though. FFVII and Legend of Mana have a special place in my heart. Oh jeez, manly tears...

Anything story driven. Heavy Rain is a prime example. Just...beautiful.

Racing games with an emphasis on action and not on realism. Burnout, Wipeout, Full Auto, you get the idea.

DDR. I...am surprisingly good at this. I do not know how.

Zombie games. Especially ones where you play someone normal. Left 4 Dead, RE: Outbreak, things like that. I'd rather play an average joe thrust into an extraordinary situation because I can relate to them, plus it makes it more fun.

Horror games. Silent Hill, Dead Space, things like that. I have a preference for psychological horror. The kind that doesn't just jump out and scare you, but follows you when the game is turned off.

Pokemon. Just a great series.

And finally, arcade-style games. Light gun shooters, Virtual On, Arctic Thunder, stuff like that.

Anyway, that's my personal tastes in video games. I'll be sure to post when I can. Also, on my signature, I'll have my current favorite video game character. This will change very often. I mean, VERY often. I'm indecisive.

:3 Hope ta see ya on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky the chu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vox is here!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

welcome to the forums Vox ^^ hope you'll have fun here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shingaming.forumotion.com
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Vox is here!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

VOX TIME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Vox is here!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 pm

YES! >8|_|
Back to top Go down
View user profile