A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ndoto

PostSubject: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I'm Ndoto, and I'm a total gamer. I saw Sparky post about this place on Twitter and came to check it out, and I love the idea of a more tightly knit and less negative forum for gamers, so I wanted to sign up! I'm a little bit shy with interacting with people I don't know, especially in BIG forum settings and stuff, so I usually tend to just lurk, so I'm looking forward to this being a nice change of pace for me and hope that I can post and contribute stuff as my schedule allows. :3

I play a bit of everything, but mostly favor RPGs. I play a couple FPSes but am absolutely terrible at them, so I usually get scared of playing online for fear of getting chewed out for being a noob. .__.;;

The first system I ever owned was an original NES I got for Christmas when I was 4, although I did frequently play an Atari 2600 with my friend at his house prior to that, so I'm definitely a gamer from way back! Wink There are only a handful of systems post-NES that I've never owned, and I currently have the big 3 consoles as well as DS Lite and PSP.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you! If you'd like to add me to your friends list on any/all of your consoles, I've included my information here, so please feel free!

Xbox Live Gamertag: Ndoto
PlayStation Network ID: Ndoto
Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 2871-9180-7710-3935
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ndoto
Mynop

PostSubject: Hi   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm

What games do you have for your ps3?
I'll add you to my friends list Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Cool, thank you Mynop! Very Happy

I don't really have very many multiplayer games for the PS3 yet, unfortunately, but hopefully I can rectify that in the future. Right now, I've got Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (which I haven't played in forever, actually), Street Fighter IV (which I am terrible at) and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (which I am slightly less terrible at). Wink

Most of my other PS3 games are RPGs - Disgaea 3, Eternal Sonata and currently Final Fantasy XIII. Prior to FFXIII, I tackled Heavy Rain, which I absolutely loved even despite some of the unresolved plotholes.

(Oh yeah, I'm also Ndoto on Steam; forgot to mention that below. Whoops!)
Back to top Go down
Mynop

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Nice, will be adding you there too next time I'll use Steam. Very Happy

I've unfortunately played Blazblue a little bit, and I actually don't own the game, but
one time I got the chance so I have thought of maybe buying it sometime.

And You have nice games. ^^

C'ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky the chu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 pm

welcome to the forum Ndoto! ^.^ hope you'll enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shingaming.forumotion.com
ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Heehee, thank you very much, Sparky! :3 I look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)   

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Ndoto! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Staff Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: