Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TealGale

TealGale

"Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? Empty
PostSubject: "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?   "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Odyssey

Few games have struck the kind of chord with me that this game has. I loved it in every aspect- it's music, it's plot, its design, the world, the characters. It has its flaws, yes- any review of the game points out the framerate issues, but I still find it to be a gem.

Now, I could rave about this game until I downright pass out- but I'm honestly more curious to see if there's, well, anyone out there that's actually played the game- or finished it for that matter.

Few people I know have heard of it- even fewer have actually played it. For the simple sake of sating my curiosity, I'd like to see if there're any people here that've played this game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?   "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 am

I did play it! the problem is that I still should finish it X3 gaah...it's so good though <:3 I just have to understand the battle system a little more, since I'm sure I got stuck because of that X3

...this makes me realize I still have to open an official topic about Xenoblade and The last story <.<
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
ceonn

PostSubject: Re: "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?   "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm

I played i, but I didn't go far... other games like vesperia started to call out to me, so i stopped playing odyssy and told myself id pick it up again later and thats was a year and a half ago...
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?   "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm

I got a copy off Goozex but I still haven't played it; I've heard such good things about it that I really hope I get a chance to try it soon! :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?   "Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Lost Odyssey": Has anyone here actually played it?
Page 1 of 1