Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

regarding the [Official] game topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

regarding the [Official] game topics Empty
PostSubject: regarding the [Official] game topics   regarding the [Official] game topics EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 pm

after some thinking I decided to make this announcement ^^

what we want to create here is a community supported by its own users...so, I took this decision:

FROM NOW ON EVERY MEMBER IS ALLOWED TO OPEN OFFICIAL GAME TOPICS, AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THE BASIC LAYOUT OF THE OTHERS. THEY'RE FREE TO ADD MORE STUFF SO THAT WE CAN IMPROVE EACH OTHER. THEY'RE ALSO FREE TO ADD NEWS ON SAID TOPIC FOR SAID GAME IF THEY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WEBSITE. THE MODERATORS OF THE RESPECTIVE SECTIONS WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE TOPICS WORK WELL, WITHOUT BREAKING ANY RULE. SOOOO...YEAH, HAVE FUN! :3
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
Mackilla

Mackilla

regarding the [Official] game topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: regarding the [Official] game topics   regarding the [Official] game topics EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

That means something... I'm trying to read in between the lines and you know what I see. White.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/

regarding the [Official] game topics
Page 1 of 1