Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers Empty
PostSubject: WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers   WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I know we don't have many people on here right now, But maybe Someone would have knowledge with WC3 map editor, I'm trying to make some Intermediately Difficult triggers, Mostly Spawning and Movement triggers.
If anyone would have some advice or would want to help me, Send me a PM or it could be a group discussion here. It's just a little nerve racking cause most of the Editor Guide's I've found, I have difficulty understanding.
Back to top Go down
KorialFox

KorialFox

WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers   WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah the guide is totally bad, but it isn't that difficult, I saw my friend doing that, but I never tried myself, I would be happy for any advices too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com

WC3 Map Editor, Need help with Triggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Microsoft :: PC-
Jump to: