Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.

Go down 
+2
Sparky the chu
Kiutogi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. Empty
PostSubject: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 am

I know that was a Cheesy Topic name, But I wanted it to sound happy.
I think this might make things easier.
Always Tired of Finding those Unreasonable Trades on the GTS. Got a EV bred Pokemon that you want to share with people you know who will take care of it, or just looking for people you can trust to have a fun time with trading and battling. well Look no further.
Here's a Topic to make that all possible,
My HG Friend Code is: 0818 6487 0069
My game name is Hiro
Be curtious and kind and leave your name and your code, so trainers all over the site can connect and grow.
And always remember, a Band of Trainers is better then Gaggle of Trainers.

Last edited by LittleCharmander on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Revising)
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:53 pm

sounds like a great idea! I just got heart gold myself, I'll put my friend code on here as soon as I can! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Oh man, great idea Kiutogi! :3

My Soul Silver Friend Code is 2751 3457 1060 and my trainer name is Takeshi. I love trading with others, so please don't hesitate to add me and ask if there's anything you're looking for!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

I just thought of another Idea, we could use this Thread to Post Trade requests and schedule gatherings. It would make things a bit easier, (atleast I think it would.) And maybe, just maybe we could Form a Site trainer band, I always saw it being able to be started in D/P/PL but I never actually got to fully use it.
It's all just food for thought, (Sparky, Don't eat it.) If anyone wants I can try and start it.
Thank you for your Time.....
*Calls out my Lugia and Flys away.*
Back to top Go down
DrayVonGoff

DrayVonGoff

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I would like to add my code thingie here, but I have a problem. My Nintendo DSi won't connect to my wireless router, and I was wondering if anyone here may have a solution?
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 am

Does your DSi Detect the Wireless Router? Cause You might have to change the Encryption Code for your Router to be a WEP number, I have a friend who refused to do that cause he enjoys his 34 digit long Encryption code, Says it's harder to crack.
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:41 am

Kiutogi's got it - your router needs to be using WEP encryption.

Despite the fact that the DSi supports WPA/WPA2 encryption, that functionality is only available to DSi-specific functions. Regular DS games store their network information on the card itself, and Nintendo only supported WEP encryption for regular DS games. It really sucks, and I'd hoped that getting a DSi would allow me to connect to WPA networks, so I was pretty put off when I found out it didn't work like that.

The easiest (but less ideal) solution would be to change your router to use WEP encryption. Otherwise, if you can find a Nintendo USB Network Adapter (which I believe they've stopped selling, but you may be able to find on eBay) you can broadcast a WEP network from your computer to allow your DSi to connect. Alternatively, if you have a second wireless router, you can hook that up to your current router, and set that second router to broadcast a WEP-encrypted network, and connect to that. This is currently the solution I ended up with.
Back to top Go down
KorialFox

KorialFox

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 am

Oh man, I used to play old pokemon, but the new ones seems to be boring for me, I dunno why really x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

Maybe you should try the remake of G/S, It might bring that Nostalgic feeling back, I'll admit. FR/LG Didn't quite feel the same as the original R/B, But when I got my HG on the day it came out and started playing it. Man I felt like I was 12 again. Playing Gold version for the first time, Sure I knew where most of the things were by heart. But the Nostalgic feeling was there, and I felt young again.
And no, I'm not Old. I'm only 22 years old. Sure a little old to be playing Pokemon, But you can't tell me what to play and what not to play.
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm

it's silly to think someone is too old to play pokemon ^^ I know 50 year old people who plays super mario X3 if you like something play it! a game doesn't have to be violent or have gore-fests to be mature, remember this ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm

I shall not let this thread die, Come one everyone, If you have a D/P/PL or HG/SS, Come give your Friend code so we can spread the love of Pokemon across the website, and across the world, or atleast the world of us here.

I may regret giving her up, But to try and make the official first trade of the website, I offer my Surfing Pikachu, have something that purks my interest and the deal shall be made.
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I'll also gladly put some things up for offer! Kiutogi, I don't actually need a Surfing Pikachu, but someone else might, so I won't jump on that offer right at the moment. :3 I am looking for a couple of other things that perhaps you or someone else might be able to help me get a hold of, though. I'm not far enough in Soul Silver to have access to the Pal Park yet, but if someone here has a Spinda or Absol that they would be willing to part with, I'd be very interested in those.

At the moment, I have a Chikorita and a Charmander that I'd be willing to offer up for anyone who's interested, as well! There isn't anything terribly special about the Chikorita as I haven't had time to do much breeding in earnest, but the Charmander was bred with the moves Crunch and Dragon Claw, for what it's worth.

If anyone's interested or wants more information, just let me know! :3
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Ndoto, I got a Absol, just let me breed it and it shall be yours, Just say when you are ready to try to start the trade.
if you would be willing to part with one of those Chikoritas, that would be fine.
Now do you want it in the Egg form or already hatched so it gained Double EXP?
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you so much Kiutogi!! Very Happy Do you want to shoot for either tonight or tomorrow night? I'm good with whatever your schedule allows for; I was just going to check your profile to see what time zone you were in and saw that you're in Maryland too! XD I usually get home from work around 6pm so I'm good with anything after that. I am cool with the Absol in Egg form or hatched, whichever is easier for you; I don't mind taking the time to hatch it myself if that's easiest for you. Smile

Additionally, my Pokemon recently came down with the Pokerus, so if you'd like I can go ahead and ensure the Chikorita gets "infected" before sending it over to you!

Let me know what works for you!
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:31 am

Well I just got home from a Long day at work, So if your able to. I'm down for tonight or tomorrow, either sounds good, I sent you a IM message from my Yahoo IM, Just so you don't think it's some strange stalker o.o
As for the Pokerus, I've got quite a few infected myself, so I'm good.
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 am

Hi Kiutogi! I logged onto IM but didn't see any message/request pop up, so I just tried to add you to my buddy list. I'm in the Wi-Fi Club right now actually, so if you're ready, feel free to come on and we'll trade! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:15 am

Thanks for the Chikorita, maybe you could try and send me a message on my IM, I've never been good with that darned thing.
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

I'll give it a shot! :3 MSN is supposed to have cross-chat with Yahoo, so I tried adding you to my MSN friends list, so we'll see if that works or not.

I hope it's okay that I had voice chat turned off when we traded - in addition to being a little shy, I'm also having bad allergies lately, so I didn't want to be coughing and sniffling into the mic. Embarassed

Thank you very much for the Absol!!
Back to top Go down
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Come on everyone, Ndoto and I are willing to put our Friend Codes up here, Why not you, So quit hiding behind your monitors and place it up here, we all know that you want to be our FRIEND, YES. COME TRADE WITH US, and lets share the world of pokemon TOGETHER...BREEDING.
Back to top Go down
Aversin

Aversin

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm

finally i have it too, epic nostalgic What a Face

FC 1205 3268 0642
Back to top Go down
http://www.nf-starfleet.de/user-details-25.html
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Excellent! X3 I haven't had much of a chance to play as of late, but I will add your FC as soon as I'm able to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aversin

Aversin

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 pm

EPIC, i got Jirachi via a nintendo WFC event download. what a cool timing xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.nf-starfleet.de/user-details-25.html
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Awesome, Thank you Nintendo for thinking about your American Trainers who can't get to Japan to do those events.
Oh, I know this is a Long Shot, Plus the chanced are extremlly unlikely, but does anyone out there have a spare Celebi? I go a Fresh SS version and I want to do the time travel event at the Radio Tower with your Rival. I'm willing to trade almost anything I have, some things I won't give up, but that is for Sentimental value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.   D/P/PL  HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

D/P/PL HG/SS Friends Code's and Trades. So we can all be friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Nintendo :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to: