Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been here for a few days but WTH.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

Been here for a few days but WTH. Empty
PostSubject: Been here for a few days but WTH.   Been here for a few days but WTH. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 am

Yeah, I know I've been here for a few days, but you know, I'm a procrastinator, that and I didn't notice this page -.-

My Name is Kiutogi. The systems I tend to play are my 360 (which is broken), PC, DS, and the Wii (When I can get it out of the Living room).
For the DS I tend to play mostly pkmn, I got a few other games like AWDS and AW DoR,
As you all can see, When I play pkmn, I do tend to think of myself as Red, Not that pansy Ash, or the Red from the Comic book, The Quiet, Focused, and knows he can kick your ass Red. That and ever since I got shown pics like that, It changed my views on him probably forever. (And to awnser a un-asked question. In a match between Ash and Red. Red would win.)

Not much really else to say, So I shall leave with the classic.

Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

Been here for a few days but WTH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been here for a few days but WTH.   Been here for a few days but WTH. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Ahaha, awesome! Very Happy Welcome, Kiutogi!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto

Been here for a few days but WTH.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Staff Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: