Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Black/White

Go down 
+11
KorialFox
Kiutogi
Mackilla
ndoto
ceonn
Damienfox
LittleCharmander
Pad the bunny
DrayVonGoff
Lumnous
Sparky the chu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:21 am

thankies for the link, looks cool.

heh and now in unrelated news I just got my signature pokemon, I always try to get myself a vulpix, YAY for the off-topic.

ahem, but heh I hope that this one turns out as cool as the R/S/E did when they came out, I would love that, and as I said, bring back the above ground secret bases ^^
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

In the wake of the silhouettes being revealed, Kotaku ran an article with fan-made images speculating what the new starters are going to look like.

There is only one correct answer:

Spoiler:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:28 am

ndoto wrote:
In the wake of the silhouettes being revealed, Kotaku ran an article with fan-made images speculating what the new starters are going to look like.

There is only one correct answer:

Spoiler:

Laughing

Damn, what the hell?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

ok, great news, they just unveiled the starters, the trainers and the new region!

from what is said the trainers will be slightly older than usual and the main male character is...somewhat similar to Red...if he really is an older Red this game might rock even just for that X3 anyway, they look good ^^

the new region seems...HUGE to say at least...might be as big as Kanto and Jhoto put together if I'm right...and the fact that they show the Sinnoh region as well makes me think that they MIGHT include it to explore after the league...wich would make the game quite big if you ask me X3

anyway, here's the link to the scans:

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/39245/
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
DrayVonGoff

DrayVonGoff

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

I just saw the scans myself! The starter pokemon look a little weird, I'll prob get used to them though. Saying that, the water type and fire look really cute X3 Also they have a lot of potential for really cool looking final forms.
Where'd you get that info about the region though? Or have you got the skills to read japanese? d=
Trainer designs look pretty rad too. Her hair is a little silly, but better looking than HG/SS's hair X3 also, the way they are dressed makes me think the region is neither as exotic as Hoenn or as cold as Sinnoh, so something a bit more average.
Back to top Go down
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:37 pm

For once, I actually like the look of the Grass starter more than the Water starter. Though Firepiggy is awfully cute as well. XD

I'm really digging the look of the male trainer. His hair is really similar to mine, so maybe I'll be able to cosplay as him sometime. X3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
LittleCharmander

LittleCharmander

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I woke up and saw this and immediately went "awwww" to the fire starter. X3 The grass one looks pretty cool, in my opinion. As for the water Sea Otter, it's cute, but I hope it doesn't end up like Piplup did in the anime. ^^;

As for the trainers, I like the look of the male trainer, but the female trainer's hair looks ridiculous. ^^; Oh well, thankfully I'll be play as the male trainer. Wink Hehe all in all, I am happy about what I've seen so far. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://littlecharmander.deviantart.com/
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm

and the internet once again doesn't surprise me. It looks like AS USUAL with every pokemon game, a lot of people is hating the new pokemon, ranting on how the first and second gens were the best and pouring out a lot of hate onto the three new entries.

Seriously, it's ridicolous how with every gen there must be so much hate. If you don't like pokemon anymore that's the door out, I say. I don't see why so much people should get frustrated and make sure others around him are frustated as him with hateful comments x.x
Back to top Go down
Rai-kun
Admin
Rai-kun

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

I, for example, am one of those, who is starting to think that the pokemon in the newer generations are becoming more weird than cute <:3 There are good ones in those too, of course. That's not what I am saying. And I still like Pokemon and always will =)
But it seems as more pokemon come up, I get more and more those "Umm...what's that?" moments <:3
But this is just my opinion. And I know I am a bit picky n.n;

But as for people pouring their hate out, I don't understand it either. I mean...if you don't like something, you don't need to watch it >.< And let those, who like them, be alone. No need to bash someone, if he doesn't share your opinions.

So it's okay, if someone doesn't like them <:3 I can understand that. But they should express theirselves sophisticately..or just shut it.
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
ceonn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:28 pm

they... have... animations!
YES!
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

just updated the first post with new stuff and a few more infos ^^
Back to top Go down
Aversin

Aversin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

nya, cant belive i nearly forgot this site, damn you real.

well. i´m playing Black for a while now and must say, niiice ^^

for Tripple Battles : Had only 2 ones yet, but its not like in the description in the first post.

its more like a common 1 on 1 battle with 3 pkmn. the difference is that they are all at the same time on the field and the pkmn in the front attacks.
but now, you can move your " battle-ground " that the left or right pkmn is in the front and is able to attack right after the " switching ".

nah, my english fails a bit, perhaps a try in short.

2 trainer with 3 pkmn, all at the same time outside. only difference is : you dont need to pay a round to switch your pkmn, at least if it keeps at this 3. dunno about the all-hitting attacks like surf. should damage all 3

2. the game is a bit harder than the ones before.

3. they use now the 3D terrain to make really impressive shots with your camera

4. during playing it and get the new pkmn known little by little makes it much easier to accept the new ones

5. cookiees for everyone

edit : currently fighting the elite four

edit 2: wooow, really nice ending fight(s) totally worth it x3

and Edith says : nevermind. seems to be the alternate " rotating " tripple fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nf-starfleet.de/user-details-25.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/White   Pokemon Black/White - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/White
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3