Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Official] Dead Space 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

[Official] Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Official] Dead Space 2   [Official] Dead Space 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:57 pm

[Official] Dead Space 2 Electronic-Arts-Confirms-Dead-Space-2_1

Genre: action/horror
Developer: EA Redwood shores
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Players: 1
Release date: TBA

Trailer:

The second chapter of the popular action/horror title of EA. The title will start from where it left the player the last time, following Isaac's story once again. More on the title soon!
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
KorialFox

KorialFox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Dead Space 2   [Official] Dead Space 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:30 am

Oh may, I am playing Dead Space like 6th time now, I totally love how much playable this survival horror is! To say how much I can't wait for DS2 would be silly X3
Oh yes, I also downloaded like almost all downloadable content from PSStore, hope there will be more again to second part!
And especially I hope it will be longer X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com
DrayVonGoff

DrayVonGoff

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Dead Space 2   [Official] Dead Space 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm

sure, put this in the PS3 folder XP
Quite excited for this though ever since I saw the engineer outfit on the cover of a magazine. Kinda annoys me that Isaac is the protaganist again. Though saying that, they could take the storry in this one on quite an interesting route, it'll just depend though on if they do. But loved Dead Space, need to play Extaction still, so I'm looking forward very much to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Dead Space 2   [Official] Dead Space 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Official] Dead Space 2
Page 1 of 1