Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar, Is it truely Girly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

Lunar, Is it truely Girly? Empty
PostSubject: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:52 am

Hey I looked through my old PS1 games, and I found that I had Lunar 1 Silver Star story, and Lunar 2 The Eternal Blue. I Told a few of my friends about how great games there were, and they laughed at me about how Girly those games are. I enjoyed both of them, In my opinion, I didn't think the story was very girly, and I enjoyed all RPG with good storys I played (Tales of the Abyss still confuses me)

Is Lunar really a Girly game, I loved them, And I don't really care what people think of me, but I do not think these games are girly.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:51 am

Can't answer that question because I've never played it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Buhhhh... o_O;; I'm with you Kiutogi, I don't think I've ever heard Lunar's story described as "girly", and I can't think of what the heck the friends of yours would find in it to think that... I remember playing Silver Star Story Complete for the PS1 for the first time; I really enjoyed the story and thought it had a very good cast of characters and a very "classic" fantasy feel. Unless they think that some of those characteristics somehow qualify it as being "girly", I'm not sure their argument is very sound. Perhaps they're used to games that are generally perceived as very "masculine" like Halo and GTA. But there's definitely nothing "girly" about Lunar, IMHO. Smile Lunar was a great series, and although I haven't had a chance to play it yet, I recently picked up the Silver Star remake for the PSP and am looking forward to trying it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:58 pm

ndoto wrote:
Buhhhh... o_O;; I'm with you Kiutogi, I don't think I've ever heard Lunar's story described as "girly", and I can't think of what the heck the friends of yours would find in it to think that... I remember playing Silver Star Story Complete for the PS1 for the first time; I really enjoyed the story and thought it had a very good cast of characters and a very "classic" fantasy feel. Unless they think that some of those characteristics somehow qualify it as being "girly", I'm not sure their argument is very sound. Perhaps they're used to games that are generally perceived as very "masculine" like Halo and GTA. But there's definitely nothing "girly" about Lunar, IMHO. Smile Lunar was a great series, and although I haven't had a chance to play it yet, I recently picked up the Silver Star remake for the PSP and am looking forward to trying it out. Very Happy

the one's I told said that the story had a Inuyasha feel to it, And they consitered that one of the girliest action anime they have seen.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Kiutogi wrote:
the one's I told said that the story had a Inuyasha feel to it, And they consitered that one of the girliest action anime they have seen.

Inuyasha's an awesome anime from what i've heard. I haven't watched or read it... but my friend loves it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar, Is it truely Girly?   Lunar, Is it truely Girly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar, Is it truely Girly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Retrogaming-
Jump to: