Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Live Notice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

Xbox Live Notice Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live Notice   Xbox Live Notice EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 am

Hey guys I know this is kinda a junk topic to be posting right now But I'm happy for it.
I'm back on Live. My Xbox just got fixed and I'm looking for some Friends to play with,
Games I'm playing are L4D/L4D2, RE5, Halo ODST, and Halo Wars. Plus I got a few Arcade games,
If anyone is interested Send me a Private message Or you can post your Xbox Live Name here,
Mine is Renoric.
Back to top Go down
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

Xbox Live Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Notice   Xbox Live Notice EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

mmmh, I don't have xbox live, but I'm sure someone here will be happy to read this :3 we are trying to revive the forum anyways (and you can all blame me for letting it die ^^Wink so I hope things will get more lively soon!
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
ndoto

ndoto

Xbox Live Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Notice   Xbox Live Notice EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Kiutogi wrote:
Hey guys I know this is kinda a junk topic to be posting right now But I'm happy for it.
I'm back on Live. My Xbox just got fixed and I'm looking for some Friends to play with,
Games I'm playing are L4D/L4D2, RE5, Halo ODST, and Halo Wars. Plus I got a few Arcade games,
If anyone is interested Send me a Private message Or you can post your Xbox Live Name here,
Mine is Renoric.
Awesome!! I'm just Ndoto on XBL; feel free to add me! Very Happy To be honest the only one of those I have is ODST, though I haven't started it yet, heehee! I've got quite a few XBLA games as well, so perhaps we'll have some in common there as well!

Sparky the chu wrote:
mmmh, I don't have xbox live, but I'm sure someone here will be happy to read this :3 we are trying to revive the forum anyways (and you can all blame me for letting it die ^^Wink so I hope things will get more lively soon!
Aw, no need to blame yourself, Sparky! For what it's worth, I've been around, but only lurking since I've been so busy lately. Sad I'll try to post more often too! :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Sponsored content

Xbox Live Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Notice   Xbox Live Notice Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Shin Gaming :: Microsoft :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: