Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2: will it ever happen ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2: will it ever happen ? Empty
PostSubject: Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2: will it ever happen ?   Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2: will it ever happen ? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 pm

it's a fear that struck me in the last days.

When Tatsunoko VS Capcom came out the media welcomed it very well. It got Great reviews left and right and even people who thought it would be just another MvC filler had to think otherwise, The game was on par if not even superior to the Marvel VS Capcom series and the game itself sold very well, even beyond the expectations of Capcom, especially counting the fact that the Tatsunoko side had a lot of unknown characters to american/european gamers.

I was happy, because I pretty much grew with lots of Tatsunoko characters and even today they make a lot of fun anime (a more recent example is Karas, wich got quite a few fans here on FA too). I was really hoping for a sequel, capcom said they would be willing to do something like that and that it could turn into an alternative VS series.

But today, seeing how capcom is treating marvel vs capcom 3, using the same engine of TvC, putting in a lot of characters that were rumored to be put into TvC (amaterasu especially) I'm starting to be afraid that I'll never ever see a Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2. Wich is a real shame. Tatsunoko had a lot of characters that could have been used, many of wich americans know well. Samurai Pizza cats for example, the other Gatchaman members, the Eto rangers (wich I shown a few days ago), or even some mech from Macross/Robotech, wich is a Tatsunoko series.

If Capcom gave up on ever working on a sequel, using MvC3 as substitute, then well...I'm quite sad, because they'd let a very good potential VS series die like that...it's a shame and it made me very sad yesterday...I really hope my fears are all wrong, but for now all I see is Capcom confirming them x.x
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com

Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2: will it ever happen ?
Page 1 of 1