Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

team fortress 2: what class are you?

Go down 
+4
Vox
DMS
Sparky the chu
redmewtwo
8 posters

what tf2 class are you?
scout
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap17%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
demoman
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap0%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
soldier
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap8%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
engineer
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap8%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
pyro
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap17%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
heavy
 8% [ 1 ]
sniper
 8% [ 1 ]
spy
 17% [ 2 ]
leech medic
team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_lcap0%team fortress 2: what class are you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
battle medic
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
redmewtwo

redmewtwo

team fortress 2: what class are you? Empty
PostSubject: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

for those of you who play tf2, which class do you like?

any strategies that you like to do with those classes?

any class you do not like?

i'm curious of other tf2'er opinions *noddlies*

personally, i'm a battle medic, yush, the one everyone likes to yell at x3

but i find fun in being able to not only be able to get into the feild of action, yet also be able to take care of fellow team mates in needing of an extra heal Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/redguardian/
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm

what a coincidence! X3 I opened the official topic of the game just about now ^^ mmmh, anyway...I guess I'll just try to use everyone as usual when I have a character choice X3
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
DMS

DMS

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Solly. Because nothing says "Raaaaage" like a crit rocket to a medic who -just- got uber.
Back to top Go down
redmewtwo

redmewtwo

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:51 pm

DMS wrote:
Solly. Because nothing says "Raaaaage" like a crit rocket to a medic who -just- got uber.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/redguardian/
Vox

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm

BONK!
Back to top Go down
Jarl Lobster

Jarl Lobster

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Spy.
Because nothing is as satisfying as successfully taking out an Engie nest.

Gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cobanay/
Pad the bunny

Pad the bunny

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Engineer! It gives me a reason to stand still for a while and still help the team, while I can sit inna corner. But darn those pesky spies! D: One snuck just barely out of the range of mah turrent and headshotted me. >.<

Dispenser setting up! *Runs off with a wrench, making clanginng noises*
Back to top Go down
Jarl Lobster

Jarl Lobster

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Pad the bunny wrote:
Engineer! It gives me a reason to stand still for a while and still help the team, while I can sit inna corner. But darn those pesky spies! D: One snuck just barely out of the range of mah turrent and headshotted me. >.<

Dispenser setting up! *Runs off with a wrench, making clanginng noises*

*is holding a sapper*

>:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cobanay/
DMS

DMS

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

We need a pyro asap.
Back to top Go down
TealGale

TealGale

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 am

Geez... I don't really have a class preference. I tend to go through my phases for each class. Is there an option for "Everything but Spy"? Razz
Back to top Go down
KorialFox

KorialFox

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Pyro... because I like the smell of baked stakes in the mornin' ="9
Back to top Go down
http://www.korialfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2: what class are you?   team fortress 2: what class are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

team fortress 2: what class are you?
Page 1 of 1