Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies   Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies Dq9logo

Name: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies
Genre: RPG
Developer: Level 5 (Professor Layton, Inazuma Eleven, White knight chronicles...)
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: Out Now

SCREENSHOTS

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies 55451020100628_162449_9_big Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies 55451020100628_162448_2_big Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies 55451020100628_162449_5_big Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies 55451020100628_162449_8_big

VIDEOS

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

http://dragonquest.nintendo.com/

OTHER GAMES OF THE SAME SERIES

NES
-Dragon Warrior
-Dragon Warrior II
-Dragon Warrior III
-Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the chosen

SNES
-Dragon Quest V: Hand of the heavenly bride
-Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie

GBC
-Dragon Warrior Monsters
-Dragon Warrior Monsters 2

PSX
-Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the chosen
-Dragon Quest VII
-Dragon Quest Monsters 1+2

PS2
-Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the cursed king

GBA
-Slime morimori Dragon Quest
-Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart

DS
-Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the chosen (remake)
-Dragon Quest V: Hand of the heavenly bride (remake)
-Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie (remake)
-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2

WII
-Dragon Quest Swords
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
ndoto

ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies   Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Is anyone else playing this game right now? I'm currently working on it (albeit slowly) and I am seriously loving it so far. To date, my favorite Dragon Quest game was IV for the NES, with III being a VERY close second. The DS remake of IV was very well done, and I highly encourage everyone to check it out if they haven't!

Dragon Quest IX uses a similar party recruitment/job change system to Dragon Quest III, which I absolutely LOVE. I really hope I can convince some of my local friends to get this game (it's a shame that the multiplayer is local only and not over the WFC, although there is WFC capability for gaining rare treasures and such!).
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies   Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm

ndoto wrote:
Is anyone else playing this game right now? I'm currently working on it (albeit slowly) and I am seriously loving it so far. To date, my favorite Dragon Quest game was IV for the NES, with III being a VERY close second. The DS remake of IV was very well done, and I highly encourage everyone to check it out if they haven't!

Dragon Quest IX uses a similar party recruitment/job change system to Dragon Quest III, which I absolutely LOVE. I really hope I can convince some of my local friends to get this game (it's a shame that the multiplayer is local only and not over the WFC, although there is WFC capability for gaining rare treasures and such!).

I plan to get it as soon as I can ^^ I really wanted to get into the Dragon Quest series so you can expect me to buy this game soonish X3
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies   Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the starry skies
Page 1 of 1