Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adventure Quest WORLDS

Go down 
2 posters

Runescape, AQW, or BOTH?
Runescape
Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_lcap67%Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
AQW
Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_lcap0%Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BOTH
Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_lcap33%Adventure Quest WORLDS Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mackilla

Mackilla

Adventure Quest WORLDS Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Adventure Quest WORLDS EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

The premium membership is for WUSSES! (actually it may be ok, but it's not free)

You can just chill and kill stuff, or Role Play as a hero of Good or Evil against the 13 lords of Chaos.

Start the Adventure

I'm on this usually in the server with the LEAST people. (Free World FTW) I'm still Mackilla on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Adventure Quest WORLDS EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 am

heheh, had to start over with a new account as I lost my password...and well, never gave them an e-mail

on rs I am known as laughingfox1 but I am not on as often these days, yes I am male, but my runescapian is indeed female, why? I was sick of people dragging me into the wildy on noob hunts, then killing me or ditching me.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Adventure Quest WORLDS EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Masqued ferret wrote:
heheh, had to start over with a new account as I lost my password...and well, never gave them an e-mail

on rs I am known as laughingfox1 but I am not on as often these days, yes I am male, but my runescapian is indeed female, why? I was sick of people dragging me into the wildy on noob hunts, then killing me or ditching me.

On runescape, didn't they stop doing that??????? The noob hunts were EVAL! *bad memories* total party wipe out on an expedition, army of hunters. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Adventure Quest WORLDS Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Quest WORLDS
Page 1 of 1