Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleCharmander

LittleCharmander

What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3 Empty
PostSubject: What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3   What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 am

Hey, all! This here is Pyron aka LittleCharmander. I have been a big video gamer ever since I could pick up a game controller. X3 (well maybe not, but I did start young. Wink ) I own a GameBoy Color & Advance, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DS Lite, Wii, and XBox 360. I know what you might be thinking. Yes, I am an avid Nintendo fan. BUT, that is NOT to be confused with fanboy!! >.<

Anywho, aside from gaming I do like making new friends and drawing occasionally. :3 I hope to help make the experience here at Shin Gaming a great one! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://littlecharmander.deviantart.com/
Sparky the chu
Admin
Sparky the chu

PostSubject: Re: What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3   What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 pm

welcome to the forum charchar! I'm sure you'll be a great mod! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shingaming.forumotion.com
Smallbr

Smallbr

PostSubject: Re: What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3   What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Hello LittleCharmander nice to see you here as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3   What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's this? A Charmander who plays games? :3
Page 1 of 1