Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dungeons and Dragons

Go down 
+2
Kiutogi
Mackilla
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mackilla

Mackilla

The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:20 pm

that's my cat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Kiutogi

Kiutogi

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Has anyone else seen the Gigantic animal template in MM3? I had forgotten about it till a few days ago. I was reading about it and it gave me an idea to do a Minish cap like campaign, or more of just a shrunken world game, where the players fight out that there are very small people living in their homes and cities, living lives of their own. thus most of the encounters would consist of using regular animals with the Gigantic template or larger.
It's just a brainstorm, (hehe, BRAINSTORM!) but it might make a good idea if I can get all the kinks out.

*Ok, I was wrong, It's not the gigantic template, It's called Titanic, and it's not in MM3, It on page 218 of MM2. God I hate MM2, it's layout is so annoying and the index is useless. this is 3.5 MM2, not 4.0 MM2. I never even looked into that book yet and never will.
Back to top Go down
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Mustilan
tiny size, 20' movement, darkvision, 1d3 bite natural weapon, scent, +1natural ac, +2 to hide and survival

+4dex, +2wis, -4str
LA1

Small in stature, heck tiny even, these ferret-like
creatures are not often encounterd, simply by the
fact that they are not often noticed
though they will band together when a settlement
seems wise though they tend to favor being loners
not much is known about their origins by others,
and well they like to keep people guessing about
that maybe a mad gnome wizard had an epic spell
fizzle
members of this race, are energetic, they have
trouble keeping still. Often the will also
be brave enough for any small or
medium sized character,
as the feel they need to prove
they can be in such situations

I made them myself and have 3 dm's approval that it is not overpowered. And now I carry a d8 as rikki, the character, will be getting a special crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Rai-kun
Admin
Rai-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Kiutogi wrote:
Has anyone else seen the Gigantic animal template in MM3? I had forgotten about it till a few days ago. I was reading about it and it gave me an idea to do a Minish cap like campaign, or more of just a shrunken world game, where the players fight out that there are very small people living in their homes and cities, living lives of their own. thus most of the encounters would consist of using regular animals with the Gigantic template or larger.
It's just a brainstorm, (hehe, BRAINSTORM!) but it might make a good idea if I can get all the kinks out.

*Ok, I was wrong, It's not the gigantic template, It's called Titanic, and it's not in MM3, It on page 218 of MM2. God I hate MM2, it's layout is so annoying and the index is useless. this is 3.5 MM2, not 4.0 MM2. I never even looked into that book yet and never will.

Hey, that actually sounds kinda cute n.n I'd be in, if someone would make such campaign here XD

masqued ferret wrote:
Mustilan
tiny size, 20' movement, darkvision, 1d3 bite natural weapon, scent, +1natural ac, +2 to hide and survival

+4dex, +2wis, -4str
LA1

Small in stature, heck tiny even, these ferret-like
creatures are not often encounterd, simply by the
fact that they are not often noticed
though they will band together when a settlement
seems wise though they tend to favor being loners
not much is known about their origins by others,
and well they like to keep people guessing about
that maybe a mad gnome wizard had an epic spell
fizzle
members of this race, are energetic, they have
trouble keeping still. Often the will also
be brave enough for any small or
medium sized character,
as the feel they need to prove
they can be in such situations

I made them myself and have 3 dm's approval that it is not overpowered. And now I carry a d8 as rikki, the character, will be getting a special crossbow.

This sounds interesting species too :3 And well balanced ^^
Back to top Go down
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm

heheh, do not mess with rikki, his "bring it" attitude means that if you are medium sized and tick him off he will not hesitate to shoot you in the shin.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 am

Masqued ferret wrote:
heheh, do not mess with rikki, his "bring it" attitude means that if you are medium sized and tick him off he will not hesitate to shoot you in the shin.
Can I kill the joke?

He will not hesitate to shoot you in <the goods>. But shin is cleaner, go with that.
Back to top Go down
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 am

you killed no joke as I honestly meant the shin, as it hurts more to have things removed from bone then simple flesh.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Masqued ferret wrote:
you killed no joke as I honestly meant the shin, as it hurts more to have things removed from bone then simple flesh.

... are we talking about the same thing?

I think <other place> would hurt more, it has very sensitive nerves ftw (of course you would already know that) xD
Back to top Go down
Masqued ferret

Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 pm

yes, but I'm talking barbed arrows, it would hurt more going into THAT area, but you lodge something into your shin bone and see how much it hurts to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Eww...

Need more def then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons and Dragons   The Dungeons and Dragons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dungeons and Dragons
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shin Gaming Forum :: Other :: Board Games :: Table RPGs-
Jump to: