Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackilla

Mackilla

Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE Empty
PostSubject: Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE   Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:07 pm

FINAL FANTASY 7!

What? Someone had to do this sooner or later! Also I'm being inspired to post things here a lot for some reason...

There is a contest on DeviatArt about how Mentos is a Freshmaker... well... here's my entry I did:

Spoiler:

Spoiler because it's probably true XD.

So what are your views on this game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Rai-kun
Admin
Rai-kun

PostSubject: Re: Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE   Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:11 am

I was gonna say that this belongs to Playstation category...but now that I checked, there wouldn't have been a place for it, so I guess its here X3

But yeah, FF7 rules the gaming world! o/

Genius story; good, memorable characters; hours of gameplay; good subquests and overally just loooooooooooooooooooooot to do~
Back to top Go down
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE   Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Rai-kun wrote:
I was gonna say that this belongs to Playstation category...but now that I checked, there wouldn't have been a place for it, so I guess its here X3

But yeah, FF7 rules the gaming world! o/

Genius story; good, memorable characters; hours of gameplay; good subquests and overally just loooooooooooooooooooooot to do~

Memorable is true, Square took more time on cloud than any other character in the series.

His first model turned into Zack. Because they wanted someone that would contradict Sephiroth, but they wanted him to stick out, so they made blond spiky hair.

I was playing the game with my Dad watching, my sister joined in just in time to see Aerith die.

Looking back I think we did something along the lines of calling Sephiroth a motherf&^%er out loud... in unison.

Right now I can't remember how I got past the boss in Cosmo Canyon, I died on that part just before... the whole dungeon is sorta a hassle...

Don't forget Vincent. Don't forget how to make him have a breakdown! (See his memories when he's a Turk... spoiler to how)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE   Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably the BEST GAME in the UNIVERSE
Page 1 of 1