Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite iPhone game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ndoto

ndoto

Favorite iPhone game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite iPhone game?   Favorite iPhone game? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Figured I'd kick things off here just by asking, for those users with iPhone, what are some of your favorite games you've downloaded from the App Store? Can be paid or free.

I was into the iPhone version of Mafia Wars for a while, but I've really lost interest in it as of late! The iPhone version of Peggle is really nice and addictive, but I think my faves are:

-Plants vs. Zombies ($2.99) - PopCap's lawn defense game just feels so perfect on the iPhone!

-Sword & Poker ($3.99, free Lite version available) - an obscure dungeon-crawling RPG in the vein of Puzzle Quest except with a Poker card-based combat system!

-Drop7 ($2.99) - existing on the web as a flash-based game called "Chain Factor" (which you can play here), Drop7 is a neat number-based puzzle game where you attempt to eliminate discs by building rows and columns with a certain number of other discs.

-Droplitz ($0.99, free Lite version available) - similar to the old "Pipe Dream" game where you ned to get liquid from one side of the board to another, Droplitz by Atlus amps up the difficulty by having a number of liquid sources which continually spit out a limited number of droplets, which you then need to quickly guide to one of the collectors - the number of different paths you create ups your combos, and the number of droplets you successfully navigate to the collectors will determine how many droplets you get to proceed with.

What are some of your guys' faves? :3

Last edited by ndoto on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Chain Factor link.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto
Mackilla

Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite iPhone game?   Favorite iPhone game? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

I borrow my sis' I Phone to play games. But I saw one that makes me wanty an I Phone, Watchmen. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
joey2joey

joey2joey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite iPhone game?   Favorite iPhone game? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, it's really fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite iPhone game?   Favorite iPhone game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite iPhone game?
Page 1 of 1