Shin Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sequence: A Rhythm Roleplaying Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ndoto

ndoto

Sequence: A Rhythm Roleplaying Game Empty
PostSubject: Sequence: A Rhythm Roleplaying Game   Sequence: A Rhythm Roleplaying Game EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

I don't know how many of you may have already heard about this game, or for that matter, how many of you would be interested in this, but I know I was.

A rhythm role-playing game? Someone's making one

Sequence is an indie game that's looking to get released as a downloadable title for the Xbox 360, and as the title suggests, it's a rhythm-based RPG - think Puzzle Quest, except instead of swapping gems, your battles are waged by hitting well-timed notes in a Guitar Hero-esque manner. The game itself is nearly complete, and although they've already reached their goal of $600, they are still accepting donations to improve the quality they can put into the game. Their Kickstarter project page is here if you're interested in donating.

Personally, I'm really excited for this game! As soon as I heard about it from the Destructoid article a while back, I jumped at the chance to donate toward it. RPGs and rhythm games are some of my favorite genres, and this game seems like it's shaping up to be a really slick hybrid of the two.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ndoto

Sequence: A Rhythm Roleplaying Game
Page 1 of 1